At the conclusion of the course the participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate their understanding of the body of knowledge of the NDT method.
- EExplain the scope and limitations of the method.
- Select the appropriate equipment and accessories for the employer’s applications.
- Select the proper procedure.
- Select the proper Calibration Standards.
- Calibrate the equipment.
- Apply the method and Interpret and report the result of the NDT.
- Perform independently as ASNT NDT Level II / III for the company.
So if you’re looking for the best ever training & certification in NDT and look forward to have your inspectors & engineers properly trained qualified and certified to ASNT NDT Level II / Level III, then we assure you to fulfill the same.
Apart from making a determination to offer you the best in NDT & Welding we also make sure to provide you most realistic rates and attractive packages for sizable number of candidates.